February 18, 2010

FREEDOM!!!

So last night was the first night that Riki and Rebel had run of the house with Gizmo.  Everything, and everyone has survived!  Nothing was knocked down and there was no mess!!!  Gizmo is extremely tired today, which is good.  A tired kitty is a good kitty.  Riki and Rebel seem to be quiet this morning as well.  No running up and down the hallways yet.  Last night it sounded like they were running the Indy 500 down my hallway.  I am glad that they had a good time.  They will continue to have run of the house all the time.

All dogs are tired as well.  Funny how they can sleep and sleep and sleep!  Recharging their batteries for a romp in Rebecca's field tomorrow and flyball on Saturday.   I still have to post the videos from the Just For Fun night last friday.  Taz had a perfect run and we got a nice mention from Shirley.  He loves to jump and run!!  Pepper did awesome as well.  Working on those handling skills.  I noticed that the more clear I am with my commands and body language, the quieter she is on the course!  Practice, dear Pepper, practice!

1 comment:

  1. They sleep so they can rest up and tire us out. And it works! :)

    ReplyDelete