October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

As I sit here, watching television and doing laundry I find myself thinking about all the things that I am grateful for.  Today is a day to be grateful for everything and everyone we have.  I am grateful that my dogs and cats are in good health.  I am grateful that my husband made it home after being in Alberta all week long.  I am not grateful he came home sick though.  I am grateful that my parents are enjoying themselves on their vacation.  I am grateful for my sister, her husband and my two nephews.  I am grateful that we get to eat turkey tomorrow night's at my sister-in-law's house.  I am grateful that I have a wonderful job that gives me money to feed my dog sport addiction.

Speaking of dog sports, maybe tomorrow I will practice some collection work with Taz.  The weather sure has been nice enough.  We finally have summer... except the sun starts setting around 7pm these days. Agility classes have started again for Pepper.  We have been doing some work with teaching collection, extension and switch in motion.  Something we definitely need.  She handles like a dream as long as I queue her in time.  I am still waiting to hear when Taz' class will be and can't wait to start teaching him more control on the field.  Over the winter, I can see us learning a great many things.  I have entered Pepper in the November trial.  After that, it is a waiting game until next year.

From my household to yours, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment