August 8, 2010

Random Shots

I love to blog about the dogs but find that just writing is not enough!  I want pictures and video to go with our tales.  When it is just me around,  it is hard to train agility AND take pictures of my dog's running.  Tonight, however, my husband was home.  He got some great shots of the dog's jumping.  Here are the results!
Taz jumping 16 inches
Easy as pie!  Let's try 22 inches....
Taking the easy road.... "You can't make me jump THAT!"
So to twart his attempts, I brought out a second pole.
If I must!
Look at those ears!  I swear he is going to use them to fly!  Lovely position on the feet! He did not drop the bar once tonight!

He can even pay attention to me while jumping.  We are still working on his forward focus so that this does not happen all the time.
Whatcha got in your hand mom? Come on and throw it already!
Let's not forget about Pepper!  She was supervising the photographer making sure the best shots were taken.
Yes?!?!
Pepper showing off her jumping skills....
26 inches with ease!
After all learning sessions with Taz, I like to end with some easy exercise.  Tonight we had the frisbees out.  He loves to catch the frisbees and here is a little video to show off his catching skills!


And to end off the night... a tired Taz!

No comments:

Post a Comment