April 6, 2010

Countdown is on...

The count down is on for Pepper's first flyball tournament of the year.  Lloydminster here we come!! Pepper will be running on an all girl team with Abby, Bandit, Rage, Holly and Heidi.  Racing position does not matter for Pepper.  Taz is coming along for the ride.  No sense in leaving him home alone.  The sounds and stress of the building does some good for him.  He will be safe in his crate!  It will feel good to get into the racing lane again.

With that being said, Gizmo, Riki and Rebel will have run of the upstairs for the whole entire weekend.  I do hope my plants survive!  Spider plants are fun things to play with!!  Now to line up someone to come feed them.  You can not have hungry kitties you know!!

I am also excited that the premium for the D & S trial (Let the Dogs Howl at the Full Moon) has come out.  I quickly printed it off last night and only got it part way filled in.  I will finish it off tonight and put it in the mail tomorrow.  I am definitely planning my flyball tournaments and agility trials carefully.  I plan on sticking close to home for agility trials.  It does not yet pay for Pepper and I to travel.  Maybe next year we will get to the Easter Bunny trial!

No comments:

Post a Comment